This is the ENFORM H2S Alive course. It is a one-day course intended for all workers who could potentially be exposed to hydrogen sulphide (H2S). This course is required for people who work in the oil & gas industry. On completion, students receive an Enform H2S Alive Certificate.
H2S Alive Course Content:
- Physical properties and locations of H2S
- Occupational Exposure Limits, Toxicity Levels & Scales
- Initial Response Strategy
- Passive and Detector Tube Devices
- Continuous H2S Detectors
- Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (SABA)
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Maintenance & Operation of SCBA
- Rescue Techniques
- Artificial Respiration
Trauma Tech (formerly Select First Aid Ltd) Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech (formerly Select First Aid Ltd) if you would like to book a group course.