Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Level C Recertification
Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Level C Recertification is a 6hr program developed by the Canadian Red Cross. This course is designed for people that hold a current Standard First Aid Certificate and are looking to renew that certificate.
This course includes the following topics:
- Preparing to Respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Head & Spine Injuries
- Bone, Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Wound Care
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
Trauma Tech (formerly Select First Aid Ltd) Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech (formerly Select First Aid Ltd) if you would like to book a group course.